- put $3000 towards our new debt of $7900. Doable since husband finally got a job in his field. FAIL! This hasn’t happened yet because my husband had to take his car in to get fixed.
20 gym daysPASS! Bang on 20 days! 18 no spend daysPASS! 21 no spend days start using the Rosetta Stone to learn French and complete Level 1.PASS!
pay off elopement debtFail! Although husband finally got a job in his field and will be working a lot. This debt will be gone by the end of the year. workout 20 timesFail! I only went to the gym 12 times last month. 12! I was sick for a week though. 18 no spend daysFail! 14 no spend days. no holds barred purging of crap I don’t need in my condoSemi-pass! It wasn’t exactly no holds barred purging but I did purge some stuff. think of new, challenging goals for next monthStill thinking…. haha!
I can’t believe it’s the end of August already. I’ve been thinking about how fast time flies lately and want to cherish every moment. Having said that, the lingering debt we have from our elopement is bugging me. I need that gone ASAP.
- pay off expenses from elopement FAIL! But I transferred it to a 1.99% credit card
12 no spend daysPass! I had 14 no spend days
- 18 days working out FAIL! Wasn’t expecting to fail this one. I worked several part-time job shifts and was feeling unwell towards the end of the month.
sell my BBQ. We have two and have no reason to keep twoSold! Yay!
- make $250 from my part-time job FAIL! I had to cancel a shift because I felt a cold coming on.
21 no spend daysFail! I only had 13 no spend days. I didn’t even try to achieve this goal this month. Work out 20 daysFail! So close! I worked out 19 days.
- Fit into wedding dress better. I’ve been indulging in too much fried chicken. Pass! I’ve always fit in it but wanted it to fit better without having to do alterations.
Get accepted into health care program I applied toFail! Literally got word 1 min after posting that I didn’t get in.
Bring down line of credit by $1500Fail! I paid off a credit card that I used to book wedding stuff with Stick to $180 budget for gas and restaurantFail! Gas prices went up so it costs me more than ever to fill up plus it was my fiancé‘s birthday and we went out for a nice dinner. I’ll need to adjust this goal.
Man, that’s a lot of red. Oh well. Onto the next month. Next month will be exciting because we’re eloping!
- 24 no spend days Fail! This goal is always ambitious but I had 17 no spend days
- Work out 20 days Fail! I worked out 17 days.
- Ace health care program interview on April 1 I’ll hear back any day now.
Apply for that job I’ve been eyeing up and receive an interviewPass!I haven’t heard back yet and doubt I will. I missed a couple calls. I don’t have voicemail. Oh well! Bring down line of credit by $1500Pass! Stick to $250 budget for gas and my share of groceriesTechnical pass! I need to re-visit this since my fiance has been paying for groceries
- 24 no spend days Fail! I only had 16 no spend days
- Work out 20 days Fail! I got sick again with a nagging cough and couldn’t work out for 2 weeks
- Ace interview for health care program I’m interested in. Interview is April 1st. Will tell you more about this if I get into the program. Fingers crossed!
This was my February goal but I got a 5% pay raise after getting an 8% pay cut last year so… yay.
Pay off CRA amount owing (~$1500)PASS! But now I owe them $815 for 2017 taxes Start tackling line of credit debt (@ 6.7% interest)PASS!
Stick to Miscellaneous, Liquor and Grocery budgetPASS!
- Go to gym 20 times FAIL! I caught a cold and couldn’t work out for a few days
- Not lose my shit at work FAIL! Not sure why I put this on here. Haha!
- Negotiate at least 5% pay raise at my one year review under my boss’ private company (details here) MEH. Boss has been traveling so it’s been difficult to schedule meeting.
This wasn’t part of my goals for this month but I had 22 no spend days meaning no unnecessary spending such as buying a snack, wine, etc.